Lucroft is a beautiful grade II listed building in mock Tudor style and we have a perfect location for you who travels by bus or train though we are just 1 minute walk a way from the train and bus station. We also have an enclosed and secure rear garden for you who travel by bike.
- We are located in the main street in Shrewsbury town centre within easy reach of pubs, restaurants and shops.
- If you are interested in family history the excellent reference library just is on the opposite side of the road from us.
- 5 minute walk away from Shrewsbury's theatre and The Old Market hall cinema.
- We are also next door to the castle and a short walk to Shrewsbury abbey, home of Father Cadfal.
- Lucroft is the ideal base for exploring Shropshire and Shrewsbury surroundings with many small villages and county side as well as the big cities.
Our rates are very reasonable and discounts are available for longer stays So if you are looking for accommodation in Shrewsbury town centre, whatever you are planning to do, holiday, weekend break or just working in the area, we offering a warm welcome to all and we will do our very best to make your stay enjoyable.